May 28, 2010

Rodger and the Gang

Rodger, David and Josh are all attending the Supernatural School of Evangelism in Monroe, Michigan this week. I got a call from rodger last night at 11 pm and he was high on God, to say the least, and Josh was singing 'open the floodgates of heaven' loudly in the background.
So far it seems they've already had some serious encounters with the holy spirit and are actively participating in the 'activation ministry' opportunities. Rodger was asked what their expectations were last night and he replied with, "etheres more?!? Everything I was expecting has already been taken care of and so much more." he was told to have raise his expectancy for today's sessions. The boys are learning and receiving revelation in loads and have assured me they're going to bring this back to elc. There've already had several prophetic words spoken to each of them, healings and encouragement galore. I can't wait to hear more. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: